Folkingham Parish Council allocates an annual budget for Community Grants.
To qualify the following must be applicable:
- You must be applying for a grant to support a GROUP that is based within, or supports the residents of Folkingham - we cannot accept applications from individuals or partnerships.
- The maximum grant award is £500 - there is no minimum.
- We will only consider applications for a maximum of 80% of the total required funding - e.g if you require £100 for your project or group we can only offer a grant of £80.
If you would like to apply for a grant you must complete the form below and return it to the Clerk no less than 2 weeks before the date of the next Parish Council Meeting to allow time for circulation to Councillors and full consideration. Grant applications can only be considered at a Parish Council Meeting as their consideration requires a resolution (vote).
Some Community Groups we have supported with grants include:
- Folkingham Children's Christmas Party/Elf Present Drop
- Folkingham Arts & Crafts Group
- Folkingham Village Hall
- St Andrew's Church Bellringing Group
- Folkingham Mother & Toddler Group
For further information please contact the Clerk. Alternatively simply complete the form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand to 24 Chapel Lane.
You can download and complete the application form here : http://folkingham.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk/downloads/download/2/community-grant-application-form
Once you have completed it, save it and email to email@example.com