January 2023 Meeting - AGENDA
NOTICE OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
To be held on
Thursday 19th January 2023
At 7.30pm in Folkingham Village Hall
- Welcome and introductions.
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPIs
- Public Questions - Members of the Public are advised that because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions, unless invited to do so. Members of the public may also submit questions in advance by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Notes of the last meeting of the Council held on 17th November 2022 to be approved as the minutes
- Matters arising – to include updates from previous meetings unless covered by a separate agenda item.
- Updates from LCC/SKDC
- Playing Field
- Other village matters
a. To review payments and receipts made and received since last meeting
b. To approve payments to be made.
- Confirm date of the next meeting, provisionally scheduled for 16th March 2023.
- Members of the Public are advised that because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions, unless invited to do so.
- It is respectfully requested that items requiring clarification or further information are to be raised with the Clerk before the meeting.
- Items requiring consideration are issues requiring a decision by the council and may need to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Any requests for financial contribution from the council should be directed to the Clerk, in writing via e- mail or post, no less than 2 weeks prior to the next meeting. This is to allow circulation to Councillors so that full consideration can be given, and a decision can be reached at the meeting itself.