Annual Meeting of the Council Agenda - May 2022
Folkingham Parish Council
NOTICE OF PARISH MEETING
ANNUAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL
To be held on Thursday 19th May 2022 at 7.00pm in Folkingham Village Hall
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
1. Welcome and introductions. Apologies for absence. Virtual Meeting Etiquette Review. Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions (Item 8), unless invited to do so.
2. Declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPIs
3. Annual Chairperson's Report 2021/22
4. Annual election of:
b) Vice Chair
5. Minutes of the last Annual Meeting held on 20th May 2021 to be approved as the minutes
6. Annual Financial Report from the Clerk
a) Approve Accounts 2021/22 for Audit Submission
b) Approve Budget 2022/23
7. Annual Committees review:
a) Finance Committee
b) Traffic Committee
c) Allotment Committee
Conclusion of Annual Meeting Requirements – commence Parish Meeting
8. Public Questions - Members of the Public are advised that because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions, unless invited to do so. Members of the public may also submit questions in advance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 497552.
9. Notes of the last meeting of the Council held on 17th March 2022 to be approved as the minutes
10. Matters arising – to include updates from previous meetings unless covered by a separate agenda item.
11. Updates from LCC/SKDC
12. Playing Field
13. Other Village Matters
a. To review payments and receipts made and received since last meeting
b. To approve payments to be made.
c. To consider community grant applications
17. Confirm date of the next meeting, provisionally scheduled for 14th July 2020.
· Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions, unless invited to do so.
· It is respectfully requested that items requiring clarification or further information are to be raised with the Clerk before the meeting.
· Items requiring consideration are issues requiring a decision by the council and may need to be added to future meeting agendas.
· Any requests for financial contribution from the council should be directed to the Clerk, in writing via e- mail or post, no less than 2 weeks prior to the next meeting. This is to allow circulation to Councillors so that full consideration can be given and a decision can be reached at the meeting itself.
Clerk to Folkingham Parish Council
01529 497552 email@example.com