Agenda - January 2021 Meeting
NOTICE OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
To be held on Thursday 21st January 2021 At 7.30pm by virtual meeting due to Covid-19 Restrictions
JOIN ZOOM MEETING www.zoom.us
Meeting ID: 820 3488 0746 Password: FPC
Members of the public joining the virtual meeting will be muted, except during Public Questions. Members of the public may also submit questions in advance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 497552 by 5pm on Thursday 21st January 2021.
- Welcome and introductions. Apologies for absence. Virtual Meeting Etiquette Review.
- Declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPIs
- Public Questions - Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions, unless invited to do so. Members of the public may also submit questions in advance by e-mailing email@example.com or telephoning 497552.
- Notes of the last meeting of the Council held on 19th November 2020 to be approved as the minutes
- Matters arising – to include updates from previous meetings unless covered by a separate agenda item.
- Updates from LCC/SKDC
- Traffic Calming Update
- Playing Field
- Grass Cutting
- Allotments Update
- Village Green
- Wooden Posts/Trees
- Other village matters
- To discuss and agree the precept application for 2021/22
- To review payments and receipts made and received since last meeting
- To approve payments to be made.
- Training/Website Update:
- Confirm date of next meeting, provisionally scheduled for 18th March 2021.
- Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, they are only able to comment or raise questions during Public Questions, unless invited to do so.
- It is respectfully requested that items requiring clarification or further information are to be raised with the Clerk before the meeting.
- Items requiring consideration are issues requiring a decision by the council and may need to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Any requests for financial contribution from the council should be directed to the Clerk, in writing via e- mail or post, no less than 2 weeks prior to the next meeting. This is to allow circulation to Councillors so that full consideration can be given and a decision can be reached at the meeting itself.
Clerk to Folkingham Parish Council
01529 497552 firstname.lastname@example.org