March 2020 Agenda
Folkingham Parish Council
NOTICE OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
To be held on
Thursday 21st March 2019
At 7.30pm in Folkingham Village Hall
1. Welcome and Chairman's Remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to
consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPIs
4. Public Questions - Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, after Public
Questions are closed they are no longer able to comment or raise questions unless invited to do so.
5. Notes of the last meeting of the Council held on 31st January 2019 to be approved as the minutes
6. Matters arising – to include updates from previous meetings unless covered by a separate agenda item.
7. Reports SKDC/LCC
8. Upcoming Parish Council Elections
9. Traffic Calming Update
10. Playing Field
11. Grass Cutting
12. Allotments Update
13. Village Green
14. Folkingham Flyer
a. To review payments and receipts made and received since last meeting
b. To approve payments to be made.
17. Training Update:
19. To confirm the date of the AGM and the next meeting, provisionally scheduled for 16th May 2019.
20. Any Other Business
• It is respectfully requested that items requiring clarification or further information are to be raised with the Clerk before the meeting.
• Items requiring consideration are issues requiring a decision by the council and may need to be added to future meeting agendas.
• Any requests for financial contribution from the council should be directed to the Clerk, in writing via e- mail or post, no less than 2
weeks prior to the next meeting. This is to allow circulation to Councillors so that full consideration can be given and a decision can be
reached at the meeting itself.
Clerk to Folkingham Parish Council
01529 497552 email@example.com