January 2020 Agenda
Folkingham Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
To be held on
Thursday 16th January 2020
At 7.30pm in Folkingham Village Hall
1. Welcome and Acting Chair's Remarks
2. Apologies for absence
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011, and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPIs
4. Public Questions
NB: In the interests of time, if questions relate to a later Agenda Item you are requested to raise your interest here but may be asked to hold your comments/questions until the appropriate point on the Agenda. Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, after Public Questions are closed they are no longer able to comment or raise questions unless invited to do so.
5. Notes of the last meeting of the Council held on 5th December 2019 to be approved as the minutes
6. Reports SKDC/LCC
7. Traffic Calming Update
8. Playing Field
9. Grass Cutting
10. Allotments Update
11. Village Green
12. Folkingham Flyer
a. To review payments and receipts made and received since last meeting
b. To approve payments to be made.
15. Training Update
17. To confirm the date of the next meeting, provisionally scheduled for 19th March 2020
• It is respectfully requested that items requiring clarification or further information are to be raised with the Clerk before the meeting.
• Members of the Public are advised that, because a Parish Council Meeting is an Official Council Meeting, after Public Questions are closed they are no longer able to comment or raise questions unless invited to do so.
• Items requiring consideration are issues requiring a decision by the council and may need to be added to future meeting agendas.
• Any requests for financial contribution from the council should be directed to the Clerk, in writing via e- mail or post, no less than 2 weeks prior to the next meeting. This is to allow circulation to Councillors so that full consideration can be given and a decision can be reached at the meeting itself.